Angular 2 Interview Questions
Most Frequently Asked Angular 2 Interview Questions And Answers
It is made up of the following parts-
- Bootstrap array- it is used to mention about the components which need to be loaded
- Export array- in order to export the components it is used along with accessing it for the application
- Import array- it is used to import the components, pipes or directives.
Every application has it well-defined components where component refers to a logical boundary of the functioning for any application. Also, you would require the layered services that can be utilized to share the same functioning all across the components.
A component in angular 2 consists of-
- Class- This is similar to Java or C class considering the properties and other methods.
- Template- This is used for defining the HTML view which gets displayed.
- Metadata- This is used for class decoration for extending the functionality of it.
Angular 2 offers some of the main advantages as-
- It was created to facilitate in the mobile application industry.
- It has absolute browser compatibility supporting the Internet Explorer 9,10,11, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Android along with Microsoft edge.
- It is also cross-platform flexible through which developers can formulate various applications running on the desktop systems.
- It helps in code generation through which template can easily be turned into the code.
- It is of course cost-effective
Some of the drawbacks of angular 2 are-
- There are plenty of ways to do a task hence it gets confusing for a newbie
- Typescript has significance in angular 2 because it has a steep learning curve
- If you are proficient in angular then learning angular 2 will be a whole new thing
- It offers slow user interface and Thursday developer has to face major lag
- It also follows the inconsistent documentation because it has a fragmented community
- The documentation of angular 2 lacks well-written codes and consistent approaches
The mechanism which allows navigation easier in between multiple views with the help of components and then allows the user to configure it making them more flexible is routing. It also allowed the features by providing lazy loading to facilitate the load times and then increases performance. It is used to achieve-
- For the creation of modular applications
- For the state management in any of the application segment
In Angular 2 routing helps to provide a role which is based upon authorization for any of the application and provide access to a large number of users to utilize certain parts of the same application. It is done in the following steps-
- Creating a module to store the necessary routing path and then defining them along with the routes
- Important the module for the application by
app.module.tsand then adding the routing module name as per the imports of @NgModule
- Adding the tags of routing selector to the components HTML
- Adding the router links for easy navigation and
- It provides detection for built-in time error and then detects them before running.
- It also helps in fast rendering
- It requires a cleanup step prior to compiling
- It only works selectively like HTML and CSS
This is most frequently asked Advanced Angular 2 interview questions and answers.